6.22.2011

thanks a latte...


Today was the last day of school. Summer is officially beginning for us. Woohoo!

The Son brought in some chocolate chip cookies for his class, and we made this ultra-easy, thank-you card for his teacher. Isn't it sweet?

When I found the free printable on Skip to My Lou, I knew it'd come in handy this week.



You'll need the following:

the 5x7 inch print
white cardstock, trimmed to 5.5 x 7.5 inches
adhesive
coffee sleeve
twine
gift card from coffee house

Putting it together:

Cut out the 5x7 print.
Using adhesive, (I used a glue stick) attach it to the cardstock.

Trim the sleeve to fit onto the print. 
Use adhesive to attach it to the print. (I used Zots.)

Finish it off with a bit of twine or ribbon.
(I'm so happy my pack-rat baskets of threads and ribbon 
turned up some perfect matching twine.)
Insert the gift card.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that. Very creative. I bet she only got one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks rivki! it was fun and simple to make.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...